Abingdon Early Intervention Hub, The Net Young People's Centre, Stratton Way, Abingdon, OX14 3RG
Abingdon Early Intervention Hub is on Stratton Way, and provides support for children, young people and families, alongside projects, open access clubs, NEET drop in (job clubs) and more.
About Early Intervention Hubs
Early Intervention hubs offer general clubs, support and activities to children, young people and families. They also offer more support where needed, including support for children, young people and families with complex needs. This support may be offered at the hub, by other organisations or in the community. Hubs can offer support and activities around:
- Parenting and early years
- Health and well-being
- Employment, education and training
- Youth justice and anti-social behaviour
- Assessment for support services
- Community issues
Programme and details
Abingdon Hub offers support, open access sessions and positive activities.
Sessions at Abingdon Early Intervention Hub
- Body Zone - Faringdon Community College from 1.15 – 2pm (Emma Tallent & Abi Bush)
- Abingdon Duke of Edinburgh open award - Abingdon Hub from 5 – 6.30pm (Andy Baker)
- Young Carers Group - Abingdon Hub (third Monday of the month) Juniors Age 8-11 from 4 – 5.30pm (Issobel Black & Denise Vaughan)
- Senior Young Carers Club - Abingdon Hub (third Monday of the month) Senior Age 12 - 19 from 6.30 – 8pm (Issobel Black & Denise Vaughan)
NEET Drop in - Abingdon Hub from 10am – 2pm (Anne Mitchell & Sabrina Stevenson)
- Tuesday Night Club - Abingdon Hub, Term time only from 7 – 9pm (David Ricketts)
- Abingdon Motorbike Project (AMP) - Abingdon Hub from 4.30 – 6pm (Andy Baker)
- Buddies - Abingdon Hub, Term time only from 7 – 9pm (Michelle Gracias)
- Berinsfield Junior’s Group - Berinsfield Youth Centre from 4 – 5.30pm (Jenny Buzzard)
- Body Zone - King Alfred’s Academy, West Site from 12.55 – 1.40pm (Tom Sutherland)
- NEET Drop In - Wantage Children’s Centre from 3 – 5pm Fortnightly (Emma Tallent & Venitia Bishop)
- NEET Drop In - Faringdon Youth Centre from 3 – 5pm Fortnightly (Emma Tallent & Venitia Bishop)
- Stuff Group - Abingdon Hub, Term time only from 4.30 – 6.30pm (Andy Baker & Kirsty Gathergood)
- Senior Youth Club - Abingdon hub from 7 – 9pm. Ages 13 – 19 welcome, Indoor and Outdoor activities (including recording studio, pool, table tennis, football, basketball, rounders etc.), workshops etc. and lots more.... with great, friendly staff and Young Volunteers - 50p entry (Shelley Maxfield)
- Friday Allotment Project - Abingdon Hub from 9:30am - 1pm (Andy Gould)
- Topaz - Location upon request. Social Group for young people aged 13 - 25 who identify themselves as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender or questioning their sexuality or gender identity. For more information contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Topaz Website.
- Living My Life - Transgender Exhibition at Abingdon Hub
Partnership projects details are here for the Tuesday Night Club, Buddies and Stuff.
NEET Drop-ins and Job Clubs:
- Information, advice and guidance
- Job vacancies, help with applying for work, CV writing, getting back into education
- Links to group work and training opportunities
- Appointments and one to one help
Contact Abingdon Hub
The best way to contact Abingdon Early Intervention Hub is via the duty line and duty email.
- Phone 0845 6029279 / 01865 328400
- Email email@example.com
- The Net Young People's Centre, Stratton Way, Abingdon, OX14 3RG
- View Map of The Net
- Register or update your details
If you are an adult, please use the Oxfordshire County Council main website.