Check out what's on near you! The Net Young People's Centre, Abingdon, OX14 3RG
What are the hubs?
There are 7 hubs in Oxfordshire. They are based in Abingdon, Banbury, Bicester, Didcot, East Oxford, Littlemore and Witney.
The hubs are there to help children, young people and families.
They run sessions, like Youth Club, for children and young people to come to.
Check out what's on at your nearest hub.
What's on at Abingdon
Autumn 2014 Programme - days and times of the sessions
The hub runs various sessions for children and young people including:
- Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme
- Readipop - Music session in Berinsfield
- Young Carers groups
- AMP - Abingdon Motorbike Project
- Stuff Group
- Senior Youth Club
- Allotment Project
- NEET Drop-In (NEET - Not in Education, Employment or Training) - For anyone looking for help to get into school, college, university, work, apprenticeships, traineeships etc.
- TOPAZ - Location upon request. Social Group for young people aged 13 - 25 who identify themselves as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender or questioning their sexuality or gender identity. For more information contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Topaz Website
For details on any of these projects please contact the hub.
Check out our Activity Search to find other things to do in your area.
- Living My Life - Transgender Exhibition at Abingdon Hub
Are you looking for employment or employment options?
- Information, advice and guidance
- Job vacancies, help with applying for work, CV writing, getting back into education
- Links to group work and training opportunities
- Appointments and one to one help
To view current vacancies in your area check out out job search.
If you would like to receive a free jobs news letter register your details with us. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Contact Abingdon Hub
- Phone 0845 6029279 / 01865 328400
- Email email@example.com
- The Net Young People's Centre, Stratton Way, Abingdon, OX14 3RG
- View Map of The Net
About Early Intervention Hubs
Early Intervention hubs offer general clubs, support and activities to children, young people and families. They also offer more support where needed, including support for children, young people and families with complex needs. This support may be offered at the hub, by other organisations or in the community. Hubs can offer support and activities around:
- Parenting and early years
- Health and well-being
- Employment, education and training
- Youth justice and anti-social behaviour
- Assessment for support services
- Community issues
If you are an adult, please use the Oxfordshire County Council main website.