Downloadable anti-bullying leaflets, songs and more
Every year, Oxfordshire anti-bullying partnership holds a competition in Oxfordshire where schools and youth groups are challenged to produce excellent education materials around anti-bullying.
Contributions include posters, leaflets, videos, songs and creative writing. The winnng entries receive £100 for anti-bullying work in their school or youth setting, but all entries are published on our young person's website.
You can download fliers, jingles, songs and more from this page, and look at posters, view videos and listen to anti-bullying songs from our gallery page.
Anti-bullying downloads and songs
- Anti-Cyber-Bullying leaflet 1, St Francis School (.pdf format, 350Kb)
- Anti-Cyber-Bullying leaflet 2, St Francis School (.pdf format, 385Kb)
- Deal With it Anti-Bullying song, Iffley Meads School (.mp3 format, 2.8Mb)
- Don't be pushed around anti-bullying jingle (duet), Matthew Arnold School (.mp3 format, 1.1Mb)
- Don't be pushed around anti-bullying jungle (solo), Matthew Arnold School (.mp3 format, 1.1Mb)
- Don't Suffer in Silence anti-bullying song by Oxfordshire Young People's Anti-Bullying Advisory Group 2009 in association with the Ark-T Youth Music Project. (.mp3 format, 5.3Mb)
- Out of the Shade anti-bullying jingle, Matthew Arnold School (.mp3 format, 513Kb)
- That's Enough anti-bullying jingle, Matthew Arnold School (.mp3 format, 920Kb)
- Why Me? Leaflet
Links to resources on other sites
- Taking Action Together (New Girl) - video by Didcot Girls School
Ideas from St Francis School:
- Wear Blue Day: All children wore the colour blue to support anti-bullying, there was discussion and photos during break-time
- Class Room Challenge: All classes came up with ideas to make the school safer, and made displays about anti-bullying, the classes that did the clearest displays and has the best ideas won
- Parent and Child Workshop: With practical exercises, practicing saying no and not arguing, and imagining how others feel.