Didcot Early Intervention Hub, The Vibe Young People's Centre, Park Road, Didcot, OX11 8QX
Didcot Young People's Centre re-opened as an Early Intervention Hub from Sep 1st 2011.
About Early Intervention Hubs
Early Intervention hubs offer general clubs, support and activities to children, young people and families. They also offer more support where needed, including support for children, young people and families with complex needs. This support may be offered at the hub, by other organisations or in the community. Hubs can offer support and activities around:
- Parenting and early years
- Health and well-being
- Employment, education and training
- Youth justice and anti-social behaviour
- Assessment for support services
- Community issues
- Summer 2013 Programme
- You Said We Did - what young people at Didcot hub asked for and what we are doing about it!
Didcot Hub offers support, open access sessions and positive activities.
- Young Carers now runs every Monday at Didcot Hub (apart from in half term) ages 7 - 11 is from 3.30-5 and ages 11-16 is 5 – 6.15, however we are flexible on ages 11 -16 yrs.
- Open Access Sessions at Didcot: 6.30 - 8.30 pm on Mondays for Juniors,years 7 & 8 Seniors 6.30 - 8.30 on Thursdays years 9, 10 & 11.
- The Didcot Hub also offers support for NEET young people across South Oxfordshire. Appointments are available in Didcot, Henley, Thame and Wallingford.
Anyone requiring an appointment should call the Hub (01865 328480) and a Hub Worker from the appropriate area will call them back to arrange a time to meet. More details of the sessions on the Job Clubs and Job Seeking Help pages.
Download Programme Schedule to August 2013
Download Service Information to August 2013
Contact Didcot Hub
The best way to contact Didcot Early Intervention Hub is via the duty line and duty email.
- Phone 0845 6029299 / 01865 328480
- Email email@example.com
- Didcot Hub, The Vibe Young People's Centre, Park Road, Didcot, OX11 8QX
- View Map of Didcot Hub
- Register or update your details
If you are an adult, please use the Oxfordshire County Council main website.