Talk to us on web chat
Chat online to our opportunities and information team 10am-5pm weekdays
Looking for something on the website and can't find it? Wanting to know what's there for young people in Oxfordshire? Looking for activities, support groups or local services? Our friendly web-chat team can help you find the answers.
Here to listen
Our main chat team sit in County Hall and work on things like data, tracking and opportunities. We're here 10am-5pm to chat about jobs, apprenticeships, opportunities, local services for young people, clubs, support groups, your local early Intervention Hubs and more. We also have our well weekend session when Karin is online on Sunday evening 7pm - 9pm to chat about issues from the weekend.
Outside hours you can leave us a message on our secure message system and we will get back to you the next working day. We can email, phone or message you, so be sure to leave full contact details.
- All online chat is recorded, but it will be treated as confidential.
- It will be read only by you and the adviser you are chatting to unless you want us to talk to somebody for you, or you are in danger.
- You may chat anonymously if you want, but if you identify yourself we will be able to offer better support.
- If you identify yourself, we will briefly record that we chatted with you, and any outcomes of the chat.
- This will help any future advisers give you better support.
What to expect
Download an info sheet about what to expect when you use webchat