West Oxfordshire Hub
West Oxfordshire Early Intervention Hub, Witney Young People's Centre, Witan Way, Witney, OX28 4YA
Witney Young People's Centre has now re-opened as West Oxfordshire Early Intervention Hub.
About Early Intervention Hubs
Early Intervention hubs offer general clubs, support and activities to children, young people and families. They also offer more support where needed, including support for children, young people and families with complex needs. This support may be offered at the hub, by other organisations or in the community. Hubs can offer support and activities around:
- Parenting and early years
- Health and well-being
- Employment, education and training
- Youth justice and anti-social behaviour
- Assessment for support services
- Community issues
West Oxfordshire Hub
Wiest Oxfordshire Hub offers support, open access sessions and positive activities:
- We support a Tea Time Club at Carterton Children’s Centre.
- We run a Children of War programme with a small group of Children from Woodgreen School.
- We run Job Clubs on Tuesdays at Witney Job Centre from 1:00 – 4:00 pm and at Base 33 on Tuesdays from 1:00 – 3:00 pm and on Thursdays at the Hub 1pm-4pm
- We attend Carterton Job Club every fortnight on Thursdays from 9:30 – 11:00 am, Chipping Norton Job Club every two weeks on a Friday at the leisure centre from 11:00 – 1:00 and we attend Burford from 9:30 – 11:00 subject to request.
- We co-deliver Bodyzone with the school health nurses and CASH service at Bartholomew School, Marlbourgh School, Chipping Norton School, Carterton School and Burford School.
- 6, 7, 8 Sessions run Monday nights from 6-8 pm.
- The Senior Youth Nights run every Thursday from 7:00-9:30pm.
- A Parents Coffee Morning run every Monday from 9:30 – 11:30 am.
- Young Carers group the first and third Tuesday of every month. Under 12s 4.30pm - 6.00pm and 12 - 18 6.30pm - 8pm. Senior swim the first Tuesday of every month.
- The National Citizen Service is running this summer
- Topaz LGBT group meets once a month - email firstname.lastname@example.org, visit the Topaz facebook page, their website or contact the hub for more information
Downloads and links
- Download the West Oxfordshire EI Hub Programme
- Check out the West Oxfordshire Hub Gallery
- The Latest West Oxfordshire EI Hub newsletter
More about the activities on offer
West Oxfordshire EI Hub can also offer Bully Intervention training for young people, CAF/TAC workshops and Strengthening Families programmes for parents and young people.
Contact West Oxfordshire Hub
The best way to contact West Oxfordshire Early Intervention Hub is via the duty line and duty email.
If you are an adult, please use the Oxfordshire County Council main website