Opportunities and Vacancy Bulletins for people aged 16-19 (up to age 25 with learning difficulties)
These weekly Bulletins contain jobs and opportunities suitable for young people from Oxfordshire. They are published every Tuesday.
These include jobs suitable for younger job-seekers, placements, apprenticeships, volunteering positions, personal development, foundation courses and other opportunities.
You can also search online for opportunities  (opportunities are updated daily).
- Latest Vacancies  NEW THIS WEEK
- North Oxfordshire Banbury & Bicester Vacancy Bulletin 
- North Oxfordshire Witney Vacancy Bulletin 
- Oxford and Central Oxfordshire Vacancy Bulletin 
- South Oxfordshire Vacancy Bulletin 
- County-wide Vacancy Bulletin 
- Volunteering Opportunities 
- Apprenticeships 
- Foundation Learning 
- Courses 
- Apprentice Vacancy Matching Service Oxfordshire 
These opportunities lists are refreshed every Tuesday.
Register or update your Details with us
Oxfordshire County Council keeps information about all young people. This is to help us help you better. We want you to have the best education and training opportunities, find out about the right clubs, events and activities for you, and get the support you need, when you need it. Make sure your details are up to date and accuarate